Step 1: Download PCM Service tool.
Step 2: Enter in service mode in order to used the re setter:
- Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.
- Hold down Resume button and press Power button
- Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go
- Then Press Resume button 5 times then let both buttons go
- The Alternate Blinking error is gone, the printer is in Service Mode state
- Extract the PCM servive tool resetter and then double click "servicetool.exe"
- Click Reload Button and you will get a new USB port.
- Load some papers in your printer and press the "Main" Button, wait until it shows "error 001" then press OK.
- Then press "EEPROM" button and the printer will print some text, after that click OK
- Then power off the printer (sometimes you have to press twice the power button to turn off) and turn on again.